Friday, July 11, 2008

Hello? Is there anybody out there?

Ok, so it has become apperant that I am writing to only myself here. That is ok, sometimes it is better that way. Let's see what I can tell you about today. Today I had a job interview. At a high school. I do not have a teaching degree, but since I have been kicking around the idea of going back to school for a teaching degree, I figure a job at the school as a teaching assistant would be great. I get to the interview and am totally intimidated by they "panel" of people sittin in on my interview. Thats alright, I put on my brave face and started to listen as they explained the job to me.... " it pays like crap, and there are no benefits and you will not be able to move up..." . Huh. That is encouraging. So it has come to this. I am taking about a mile step backwards just so I dont have to go back into sales. Why? I keep asking myself that same question. Where are my priorities? Do I take the job that will give the schedule to work only while the kids are in school and have the summers off? Or do I get a real job that can actually help support the family... put the kids back in daycare...work weekends and holidays...what to do, what to do. This is the delima I face, and it sucks! I am going to have to figure something out.. because I need to get out of the house so I can get better material to complain about!

No comments: